Viper Swimskin Size Chart
Select your height, then locate your suggested size based on your weight.
These size charts are a guide. Once you get your swimskin, please try it on. We have a 30-Day Return Policy, so you’re covered.
Swimskin Fit Tips:
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting your breathing or arm movement. Fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water. They are meant to have a tight, compression fit, like a competition pool swimming suit.
- Note that swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or race suit only for the swim portion of the race. They are very specific, high performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear and the suits can be see-through under certain light or when wet. Undergarments such as a tri kit or swimsuit are strongly advised.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to try them on and swim in them with your race kit or another suit underneath.
The Viper swimskin is a performance garment made with top-end materials that will deteriorate over time.
Here are some tips to improve its longevity:
- Rinse in cold fresh water after each use
- Hang dry thoroughly (inside out)
- Do not iron or put in a washer/dryer
- If you soil the suit somehow you can hand wash with mild soap or use our wetsuit shampoo.
- This suit may degrade with exposure to chlorine and other pool chemicals.
There is a 6 month warranty on this product. All swimskins are fully inspected prior to delivery.